Please, log in:
You must have proper login access to view this page.

Forgot Password

Don't have a login?
Register here.
Retailer Owned Food Distributors & Associates

associates marketing & advertising

Home Forums Open Forum Marketing & Advertising Associates Marketing & Advertising

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Jim Lukens
    Participant

To all ROFDA Associate members in the Marketing and Advertising forum….
    Several months ago I met Randy Hurr (MMI) and Lindsey Hurr (Immotion Studios) at a ROFDA conference and they were nice enough to invite me to their office in Fort Worth for a tour.

We’re all in the Advertising and Marketing business but I don’t believe any of us are necessarily “world class” in every facet of the industry and sometimes look to outsource needs for some projects.

If you’re looking for someone to help you with custom photography, illustration, graphic design and brand development I’d recommend that you check in with Lindsey. Their website is http://www.immotionstudios.com .

We all pay a fortune for custom food photos and I believe Immotion Studios has connections for food styling for their in-house photo lab and might be a good fit for you. They also have a really top-notch Market Research agency (Consumer Science) that has “gracery” experience.

Keep your business within ROFDA and check with Lindsey on your next Advertising or Marketing project that requires outsourced agency help. I think you’ll be impressed with their capabilities.

Good luck!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.